HAIR GRAFT – LEVEL VII
Have you been thinking of getting a hair transplant? is yes, the thought of the number of hair grafts you will need must have crossed your mind. While the answer may vary from one person to another, you can get a vague estimate from a graft calculator.
Several factors combine to decide the number of hair grafts necessary for the look that you desire. In case you want an estimate, seeking the expertise of a professional can help. Our doctors at Kyra Aesthetic Clinic can assess your condition and the different variables involved to tell you the hair grafts that may be necessary to achieve the desired look.
Mushtaq Khan-Celebrity-1440 Follicles
MC Mohan-2350 Follicles
Abhijit Lahiri-Celebrity-2500 Follicles
Mr. Brar-2570 Follicles
Rakesh Shrivastav-Celebrity-2650 Follicles
Gaurav Sharma-3550 Follicles
Gaga -Beard Hair Transplant- 4100 Follicles
Amarjit Beard And Moustache Hair Transplant
Beard Hair Transplant
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING THE NUMBER OF HAIR GRAFTS
During the consultation, the doctor will look at all the factors to determine how many hair grafts you will need to get the results that you desire. These factors are discussed below for your understanding –
- Size of Patient’s Head – As the size of the head can differ between patients, the number of grafts necessary will also vary. A person with a smaller head will need lesser grafts as compared to someone with a bigger head.
- Quality of Donor Hair – The donor hair should have good characteristics to qualify for hair grafts. If the patient has more of them, the grafts can be more in number.
- Density of the Donor Hair –Like the characteristics, the density of donor hair also matters. If the density is more, you will be eligible for more hair grafts.
- Severity of the Patient’s Condition – The condition of the patient and its severity will also be taken into account when determining the number of hair grafts.
- Cost of the Hair Grafts –Finally, the cost of each hair graft will factor in while making the final decision about the hair grafts.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSIDER A LEVEL VII HAIR GRAFT?
Severe balding and hair thinning cases in the crown and front portions of the patient’s head will require a level VII hair graft, provided there are good-quality follicles preset in the donor region. The level VII transplant will require around 7000 hair follicles for adequate coverage.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us or Whatsapp us at
+91 80548 02500 or +91 81466 66880
HOW CAN KYRA AESTHETIC CLINIC HELP?
If you think that a hair graft procedure is what you need to deal with your balding or hair thinning problem, Kyra Aesthetic Clinic can help. With a flawless record of helping clients from across the globe, we are committed to offering you first-class results at an affordable price. If you wish to learn more, book a consultation with us!