As we age, there is loss of volume or fat from different parts of face. The skin sags, develop wrinkles and loses its youth full complexion.
Vampire facelift is a nonsurgical cosmetic procedure which involves
- Derma Fillers and
- PRP treatment (Platelet rich plasma),in the same sitting.
Derma filler injections will restore the volume loss at particular areas of face as Under Eyes , Cheeks, Nasolabial Folds, Lips , Jawline etc .To address the loss of volume the Derma fillers are injected deep to skin to give a lifting affect to the face.
PRP treatments done to target the Skin to boost collagen synthesis leading to improved skin texture, skin tightening and complexion.
PRP is prepared from your own blood. Our blood contains many growth factors, which gives healing and rejuvenation affect to skin.
Doctor will withdraw 8ml of your blood under aseptic precautions. This blood sample is centrifuged to separate RBC’s from platelets and plasma.
The plasma which is rich in platelets, growth factors and stem cells is injected into the skin. Since PRP is prepared from your own blood, so there is no chances of any allergic reaction or side effect.
We at Kyra Clinic are using the most advanced Arthrex PRP Kits and centrifuge machine.
ARTHREX is world renowned for preparing ACP (AUTOLOGOUS CONDITIONED PLASMA) which is a US FDA approved and even better than PRP
It is important where and how to inject this fountain of youth.
We usually get 4ml of ACP containing high concentration of platelets from initial 8ml of blood sample. Thisadvanced PRP is proved to be effective in many scientific studies done byorthopedic, rheumatologists, sports medicine doctors, plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
It is like a miracle preparation to treat vast number of conditions due to its healing and stem cells potential.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call us or Whatsapp us at
+91 80548 02500 or +91 81466 66880
- It is an office based procedure and takes about 1 hour to complete.
- Photographs of your face will be taken for medical record and to compare the result.
- You are required to sign a consent form.
- Anesthetic cream will be applied to face for 30 minutes.
- Your blood sample will be taken and send for centrifuge to prepare ACP.
- Doctor will inject the Derma fillers at the agreed sites as cheeks, under eye etc
- Part of PRP prepared is injected into the Skin and some part is applied on the face with Dermapenmicroneedling.
- Do not wash your face for next 12 hours.
- Use mild face cleanser for next 2-3 days.
- You’ll be advised to apply a healing ointment and sun protection prescribed at our clinic for next few days.
- There will be redness, swelling and some soreness at your face. That will subside within 2-3 days.
- You need to keep well hydrated and proper sun protection with sunscreen with SPF 30 or above
- Proper prescription with skin regime will be advised as depending on your skin type.